Thursday, October 11, 2012

Capture Your Grief: Day 11, Supportive Friends/Family

Obviously I do not have the ability to squeeze everyone who has been a support to us these past six months into one photo collage.  I have tried to let people know what their support means to me, but I don't think I can put into words the love, strength, and hope they have given to me.  I included in the collage my husband, my parents, my cousin and sister-in-law, and my brother.  My grandparents have been amazing, I have an aunt I can go to for anything, I have a second cousin that checks on me frequently and allows me to vent even when it's ugly, I have 3 fur-babies that cuddle me when I am sad, and I have several amazing friends, but one in particular that has been there to hear me cry or text me about the craziness that has been my life.  She even went so far as to mail me an "Egg Retrieval Care Kit" that made me smile during the most stressful of times.  The cards that we receive always put a smile on our faces, as well as the random texts just to say "thinking of you today".  I, really we, are so blessed to have the amazing people we do in our lives.  Love you all.

~T.

No comments:

Post a Comment