Sunday, October 14, 2012

Capture Your Grief: Day 14, Community







Capture Your Grief: Day 14 is "Community".  I created a collage of organizations that have helped in my healing in any way.
    I have mentioned the Carly Marie Project Heal before, so that is no surprise, especially since she is the one running the Capture Your Grief Project.  She also did the prayer flag project and a Book of Honor & Remembrance on Oct 15. 
    Bloggers for Hope is a blog that has a variety of authors that write on topics such as pregnancy loss, infertility, adoption and family issues.  I have gathered information and validation from their blog.  
    Pantego Bible Church is the church where my husband and I spend every Sunday morning to prepare for our week and feel revived.
    Team TSF is the race we are doing in November to raise money for the Turner Syndrome Foundation.  They raise money for research, education, and advocacy.
    Small Bird Studios is a blog created by a wonderful lady named Franchesca, who is also the founder of Still Standing Magazine.  She also does the Lost for Words card line with Carly Marie.

I hope all of these resources can be as much of a blessing to you as they were to me.

~T.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment